Bal en Blanc 18: 15,000 Canadians in White
Biggest rave in Canada called Bal en Blanc takes place at CentreBell where famous DJ's like Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Fedde Le Grand and Steve Angello slamed the crowd with fat beats until dawn.
We ended a fantastic Easter weekend in Montreal by visiting the mega rave "Bal en Blanc".
We went pretty early to make sure we wouldn't be standing in line too long. I must have been at the event till 9am when I noticed that my friends already went home and I started to feel drained. It takes super human strengh to last till 12 in the afternoon I suppose.
I also ran into my friends the razorbabes which where literally at the event till the end, running on super human fuel.
Bal en Blanc was first held in 1995 and the first edition had 800 attendees. It features headliner DJs from all over the world and attracts over 15,000 attendees.
This event usually has two separate rooms, one catering to house music and the other to trance music. It usually lasts for more than 14 hours.
- 09:00PM - 10:30PM - Insomnia
- 10:30PM - 11:30PM - Omar El Gamal
- 11:30PM - 01:00AM - Beat Service
- 01:00AM - 01:50AM - Jochen Miller
- 01:50AM - 02:00AM - Nadia Ali (Live Show)
- 02:00AM - 05:00AM - Armin van Buuren
- 05:00AM - 07:30AM - Markus Schulz (Unicorn Slayer)
- 07:30AM - 10:00AM - Ferry Corsten
- 10:00AM - 12:00AM - Ben Gold
- 09:00PM - 10:00PM - Kingdom
- 10:00PM - 11:00PM - Paskal & Vesselinov
- 11:00PM - 12:30AM - Arty
- 12:30AM - 02:30AM - Jacques Lu Cont
- 02:30AM - 05:20AM - Steve Angello
- 05:20AM - 05:30AM - Nadia Ali (Live Show)
- 05:30AM - 07:30AM - Fedde Le Grand
- 07:30AM - 12:00AM - Danny Tenaglia