Justin Bieber & Deadmau5 at Cabana Pool Bar in Toronto
Cabana is currently the most popular pool bar in Toronto where you can spot many celebrities.
- What: Cabana Pool Bar
- Where: 11 Polson Street, Toronto [Map]
- When: Opening mid-June
- Price: FREE or $20 CAD to swim
- Age: 19+
- Why: Hottest outdoor pool party in Toronto
- Notes: Parking can be crazy on weekends and can set you back $20 CAD for a spot. During the weekdays parking is often FREE and entrance as well. Make sure to arrive early to avoid massive waiting queues.
- Similar: Toronto Nightlife
Cabana is one of the latest editions to the Toronto party scene. It is a combination between a beachclub and poolbar with a magnificent view of the city.
I tried to interview Justin Bieber and Deadmau5 but unfortunately the pool area was out of capacity. We will be back next time with the camera fellas.
The food at Cabana was phenomenal, well prepared dishes like; pizza, sushi, fries, bruchetta, nachos and even shishas.
LoveThisCityTV asked me again to host the show at Cabana and I am quite happy with the results. I ended up doing all the video editing and post production.
Cabana is an outrageous, booze-and-skin-fuelled resort for all-day drinking and partying in the middle of the city.
The 50,000-square-foot pool and bar can house 2500 people and includes a restaurant, octagonal pool, 790-seat patio and cabanas with low-slung white banquettes and gauzy curtains framing the Toronto skyline. An indoor soccer stadium, volleyball courts, go-cart track and driving range are next door at Polson Pier.
Special shout-out to the guys from LoveThisCityTV to make this all possible.