Have You Ever Been Go-Karting In Toronto?
Burn some rubber at the coolest indoor go-karting track near Pearson Aiport in Toronto. Warning: people will slam into you at full speed so wear your helmet.
- Where: 401 Mini-Indy Go-Karts
- Address: 37 Stoffel Dr, Toronto, ON M9W 6A8 [Map]
- Hours: Daily 12pm until 10pm
- Price: $20 CAD for 15 laps
- Why: Burning rubber is fun!
- Notes: Go on Wednesdays for All-You-Can-Race Wednesdays. Look for a Groupon to get a discount to the track, reserve in advance to avoid waiting queues at the track.
- Similar: Pillow Fight Toronto, 5K Foam Fest and Battle Axe Throwing
We created 5 teams with each their own kart, unfortunately some of us started off in the wrong kart number making the entire scoreboard obsolete.
The race track was indoor and really short with many turns. After an hour inside the building I noticed it became hard to breath due to all the gasoline fumes inside the building.
401 Mini-Indy is definitely a great place if you feel like burning some rubber.