Summary Of My Life In Canada During The Summer Of 2014
Starting the summer in Canada with a few good parties at UNIUN nightclub and your random Canadian BBQ gatherings
It was a laid-back year by not doing a lot of traveling and just enjoying the city I am currently living.
I took a lot of random photos & vlogs this summer/fall and usually by the end of the year I compile all the additional footage in a blog post.
The photos are tagged with the locations, but to emphasize, I list-out most of the events seen in the photos.
1) Sundays at UNIUN Nightclub, probably the BEST Sunday party in Toronto.
2) Thanksgiving Twister party in North York.
3) Kensington Market brunch cruise with the boys, one of the best spots in Toronto.
4) First time at Nazareth Ethiopian Restaurant on the West-End of Toronto, one of the most flavourfull dishes I have ever eaten.
7) Celebrating my 10-year 'in Canada' anniversary with colleagues at SCHOOL bakery & restaurant in Liberty Village, some of the best brunches in the city.
8) Dinner at Pai Thai Restaurant, this is by far the best Thai restaurant in Toronto.
9) A birthday party at PAINT LOUNGE where you can drink wine and paint with friends, such a good concept.
10) Road trip to King City for the annual King Craft Beer Festival.
11) A BBQ party that went out of control (see video)
12) Late night after party at 7 West, which a great 24h restaurant on Yonge Street where they serve quite the variety of dishes in the early morning
13) Nando's chicken, one of my favorite Portuguese chicken joints in the city, ideal after a heavy workout.
14) Other restaurants seen in the photos: EL CATRIN in Distillery District, brunch at LOCAL Pubery, sushi at Koja, burrito at Thompson Dinner, dim sum at Luckee (by Sursur Lee) Chinese restaurant at SOHO Hotel.
15) UNIUN Nightclub, probably one of the best clubs in Toronto. I would describe it as a mini rave minus the grimy people seen at the Guvernment.
16) To top of the list, a Basketball Game at the AirCanada Center - GOOOOooo RAPTORS!!