Cutest Bunny Rabbit Cafe in Tokyo
Ra.a.g.f. stands for Rabbit-And-Grow-Fat and is a bunny rabbit cafe in the heart of Harajuku.
- Where: Ra.a.g.f. (Rabbit and grow fat) [Map]
- Hours: 12pm - 7:30pm
- Price: ¥700 Yen ($6.25 USD) per person
- Phone: +81 (0) 3-6805-0328 (English is spoken)
- Why: Extremely cute experience in Harajuku
- Notes: Go early to prevent being put on the waiting list and order a bowl of vegetables for the bunnies ($3 USD).
- Related: Self-fishing restaurant Zauo
At this cute little cafe you get to select your own bunny rabbit for a 30 minute session in which you can play and feed him.
A 30 minute spot at this place is 700 YEN which is around 6 dollars, includes free drink and for an additional 150 yen you get a tiny bowl of vegetables to feed these cute little bastards.
The staff at this cafe were adorable and really friendly, it is a must-see when visiting Tokyo.
Did you know that the worlds biggest rabbit named Darius, weighs 50 pounds at 4 feet and 3 inches, is insured for 1.6 million pounds and has his own bodyguard.
In the wild, some female rabbits can produce about eight litters of bunnies per year, the largest litter of bunnies every reported consisted of 24 kits, so if that was consistent throughout the year a female bunny could produce, 8 x 24 = 192 bunny babies a year, HOLY F, these little bastards know how to reproduce.