Tokyo Halloween Boat Cruise in Japan
5 Tips for the All-You-Can-Drink Halloween Boat Cruise Party in Tokyo which must have been one of the best boat cruises I have been on loaded with gorgeous costumes, delicious Japanese snacks and Yukata dance shows.
- Where: Takeshiba Passenger Terminal in Tokyo [Map]
- When: July 1st until September 30th
- Hours: 7:15pm - 9:00pm
- Price: ¥2,600 Yen ($23 USD) per person
- Tickets: Nouryousen (or buy at the terminal)
- Why: Most ridiculous halloween party in Tokyo (on a boat)
- Notes: This is an All-You-Can-Drink event. Meet many amazing locals during the cruise. It is recommend to know a little Japanese before attending.
- Related: Self-fishing restaurant Zauo
Why not celebrate Halloween in style by attending a giant boat cruise party in the Tokyo bay? It was by far the best boat cruise party I ever been to where they served many delicious Japanese snacks and had Yukata dance performances.
We kicked off the party at the Takeshiba passenger terminal near the Ginza district in Tokyo. We bought our tickets for the boat cruise at the terminal prior to the event but you can also reserved them online.
Due to the boat cruise parties ending by the end of September they still manage to arrange a Halloween event on the final day to make it an extra special last cruise.
During the boat cruise, also known as the Tokyo booze cruise, you can find many delicious snacks on a multitude of decks ranging from Yakisoba (Japanese deep-fried noodles), Ikayaki (grilled squid skewers), meat dogs, shawarma and much more.
This is a nomi-houdai event which means, all-you-can-drink thus you will find many free beer and other alcoholic beverage stands throughout the boat.
One thing I have to mention is that the atmosphere was fantastic, the Japanese are super energetic and overall a very happy crowd consisting of salary-men, gorgeous Japanese girls in kimonos and yukatas, entire families and amazing dudes! All the right ingredients for an amazing cruise.
Watch the video for my 5 special tips prior to attending a Tokyo Halloween boat cruise party!