Vampire Cafe in Tokyo
The vampire cafe is one of the most unique restaurant in Tokyo especially if are you a big fan of vampire movies like Twilight, Blade and Interview with the Vampire. The Vampire Cafe is conveniently located in the heart of the upscale Ginza shopping district.
- What: Vampire Cafe Ginza
- Why: Dine at a creepy vampire cafe where vampires room the restaurant
- Where: 6 Chome-7-6 ラペビル 7F, Ginza, Tokyo [Map]
- Price: ~ ¥5000 ($45 USD) average per person
- Discount: 20% off Full Course Combo with Voyagin Coupon
- When: Daily 5:00pm until 11:30pm
- Related: Experience Real Mario Kart in Tokyo and Robot Restaurant in Tokyo
This restaurant has been around since 2001, the place has great satanic creepy decor with a large dining table, coffins, skulls and skeletons. Everyone gets their own person booth and a massive menu book.
When ready to order, ring the bell and the vampires will appear immediately, kinda creepy if you ask me. We asked them for their recommendations, but first a satanic ritual to kick off this dinner party. After the bloody salad, we chose the pasta of death and despair with black squid ink.
Next, the pizza of Baphomet on a satanic cross of fire, topping off this vampire experience with a creepy ice cream spider.
Before leaving make sure to checkout their crazy toilets. Now I highly recommend reservating ahead of time to be guaranteed a spot and pay less than the average person by getting a 20% discount on the Full Course Combo through Voyagin.
Make sure to visit this bizarre restaurant when visiting Japan. You may be pleasantly surprised!